(C) Scott M. Baker
The current version is 1.9, released 11/20/01
the 32-bit version [SBLOG19.ZIP]
online with Visa/Mastercard/AmEx.
Read the Online Documentation! [LOG.HTML]
What does it do?
SBLog is designed to read log files created by popular Web
servers and generate a statistical report in html format.
What special features does SBLog have?
- Able to read directly from plain text logs, .Z compressed
logs, and .gz compressed log files.
- Outputs comprehensive statistics on files, directories,
top users (ip addresses), date, day of week, and hours.
- Detailed information on a per-file and/or per-directory
- Fast, processing hundreds of thousands of lines per
- Fully functional and not crippled in any way -- no
What formats does SBLog support?
- Apache / Netscape
- Microsoft Internet Information Server
- Extended Log Format (MS IIS 4.x, 5.x, etc)
Return to my homepage.